Tie-Dye Apple Wedges
A tie-dye project that you can eat? Groovy!
- 4 apples (any variety)
- 2 (3-oz) packages gelatin, different colors
- Pour each package of gelatin into a separate, shallow dish.
- Wash, dry, core, and slice the apples (12 wedges per apple).
- Lightly dip the cut sides of the apple wedges into the gelatin(s), using different colors to create the tie-dye effect.
- The colors will brighten as the gelatin mixes with the juice from the apples.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, sprinkle the gelatin on the apple slices with a spoon.