Pigs in the Blanket
A super cheap way to make pigs in the blanket. Simple & quick. Your kids will love to help.
- Biscuits (the kind in a tube that the can 'pops' open when you peel it)
- 1 package hot dogs
- Sliced cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the tube of biscuits, stretch a biscuit out and wrap it around the hot dog (I usually use two on each hot dog). (if you wish to use cheese wrap a slice around the hot dog before you wrap the biscuit around it)
- Once you have all your hot dogs wrapped place them on a cookie sheet and cook them 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Kids love 'em and we like to mix ketchup and mustard to dip them in :)