Curried Beef Tips on the Grill
Try this Indian spin on grilled beef. Throw in some naan bread and a little chutney, and you'll give the restaurant down the road a run for its money.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin tips
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, garlic, curry powder, pepper and salt in a large, sealable bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- Add the beef tips and let marinate in the refrigerator 20 minutes (minimum).
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill.
- Place the tips on the grill and cook 5 to 8 minutes each side.
- Season with salt and serve with a salad and some rice or some Indian naan bread.