Jodie Sweetin's Turkey Stir-Fry
I ate this all the time when I was pregnant because it always made me feel so good and healthy. I still eat it because it tastes delicious and it's really easy to make and good for you, too!
- 1-1½ lbs ground turkey meat
- 1 whole orange bell pepper (adds sweetness), cut up
- 1 other pepper, either yellow or red, cut up
- ½ onion, cut up
- Sliced mushrooms, to taste
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Mr. Yoshida's Sauce, to taste (available at Costco and Sam's Club.)
- Put all of the ingredients except the sauce in a skillet and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until everything is cooked through.
- Pour Mr. Yoshida's sauce, to taste, over the top of everything and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.