A full-flavored sauce dresses up these chicken thighs.
- 1 (1½-lb) package boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ (10-oz) package baby carrots
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- In a large non-stick skillet, with a lid, over high heat, place the chicken thighs, and add the carrots.
- Pour the orange juice and soy sauce over the chicken and carrots and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.