Bacon Chicken Strips
These chicken strips are covered in bacon and rolled in a sweet, spicy rub.
- 1½- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 package of your favorite bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Toothpicks (soaked in water for an hour or more)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the sugar and chili powder together.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around a chicken tender and secure with soaked toothpicks.
- Dip the chicken in the sugar mixture and lay them on a parchment paper lined pan.
- Bake until the bacon and chicken are done (about 30-35 minutes).
- Make an appetizer version of this dish by cutting the chicken into chunks and cutting the bacon in thirds.