Bacon, Spinach and Artichoke Burger
OK, so bacon makes burgers better. But getting your kid to eat spinach and artichokes? Betterer. Chef Brenna Woods (age 9) stands by her burger.
- 4 pre-shaped hamburger patties
- 4 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ cup prepared spinach and artichoke dip
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and cooled.
- 4 onion hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- sliced tomato, lettuce and red onion
- Put hamburger patties on the grill. Cook for about 5 minutes. Flip and add Jack cheese. Cook to desired doneness.
- Spread mayonnaise onto both sides of buns. Add cooked hamburgers. Pile bacon on top of burgers, then add a couple of spoonfuls of spinach and artichoke dip.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, lettuce and red onion.