Barbeque Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Want a smokey, totally satisfying meal that everyone will love? Try this!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8-10 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of liquid smoke (optional)
- In a pie plate, add the sugar and all of the seasonings. Mix well.
- Place foil on a baking sheet (don't skip this because the sauce gets sticky!)
- Take one breast and roll it in the rub mixture. Wrap 2-3 strips of bacon to cover completely and place on baking sheet.
- Continue step three until all breasts are prepared
- Set broiler to Low and put chicken in oven
- Broil for 15 per side, only flipping once. Make sure you check the chicken for doneness before serving.
- This can be made into an appetizer as well. Simply dice the chicken and wrap in small slices of bacon. Bake only for 15 minutes and insert toothpicks to serve. Serve warm.