Cinnamon Raisin Bread
It smells so good baking, you'll be tempted to pry open the machine and dig in. Don't. That raw bread dough'll really back you up.
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 ¼ cups bread flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ¼ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- Place all the ingredients except the raisins in the bread machine pan in the order your bread machine suggests.
- Add the raisins when the signal sounds or 5–10 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends.
- Process on the sweet or basic/white cycle.
- Most bread machine recipes suggest that you add the raisins on signal or before the last kneading cycle ends, but you can just place all the ingredients together in the pan (adding the raisins last) and set the timer.
- You can substitute golden raisins and dried cranberries with fabulous results.
- Try cream cheese and apple butter as tasty toppings.