Coconut Truffle Brownies
Rich chocolate and sweet coconut together in one yummy bar!
- 1 (19.8-oz) family-style box brownie mix (13 x 9 pan size)
- Eggs, oil and water for brownie mix preparation
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7-oz) package sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut evenly over the batter.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the coconut.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted an inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean and coconut is lightly browned.
- Let cool in the pan until firm. Cut into bars.