Italian Cow Liver
Delicious and nutritious!
- About 2 pounds of cow liver
- One yellow onion, ( cut the onion in circles)
- Half of a green bell pepper and half of a red bell pepper (cut in stripes)
- 2 gloves of garlic,(chooped)
- Olive oil
- Complete seasoning, I prefer Badia
- One cup of cooking wine
- pinch of salt
- Cut the liver in long thin strips.
- Heat the olive oil in what ever you want to cook in, add the liver, onion, garlic, bell pepper, the complete seasoning and the cooking wine.
- Stir and leave cooking for about 30 minutes.
- Caution, overcooking may make it hard.