Cottage Dill and Onion Bread
Cottage cheese isn't just for fad diets anymore! (And in this recipe it actually tastes great!)
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 ½ cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill seed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order your bread machine suggests.
- Process on the basic/white cycle.
- You can make this dilly bread by hand, too—make a dough and bake it in a casserole dish.