Christi Covington's Crustless Quiche
Sounds fancy, but it's totally a cinch.
- 5 eggs
- 2 ½ cups of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of cottage cheese
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups of spinach, sliced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, sauté the red onion until almost soft. Add spinach and stir until the mix is cooked to taste. Let cool.
- In a bowl, blend eggs, mozzarella and cottage cheese. Add sauteed vegetables. Pour mixture into a well-greased 9-inch round pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until slightly golden on top.