Quick Mexican Cornbread
Whip up these these easy corn bread muffins that schmancy up that box mix you have in your cupboard!
- 2 boxes cornbread muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Prepare muffin mix according to directions on boxes.
- Before pouring into muffin tins, stir in cheese, creamed corn, onion and pepper.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, dividing equally amongst cups.
- Bake according to directions on box.