Breakaway Banana Split
We won't tell you this healthed-up, protein-packed version of dessert is tasty enough that your kids won't miss the ice cream. But it is fun enough to make breakfast a little less boring!
- 1 small banana, peeled
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup lowfat granola
- ¼ cup of fresh blueberries or other fresh berries
- Cut the banana in half (from tip to tip).
- Spoon yogurt into a cereal bowl.
- Place the banana halves on the sides of the yogurt.
- Top the yogurt with blueberries and granola and serve.