Got a pancake-eating breakfast lover that won't eat a bite at dinner? Serve up this dinner-fied version.
- 3 cups pancake mix (plus whatever the package directions call for)
- 1 cup cooked bacon or ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your favorite kind)
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
- Stir in bacon or ham and cheese.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. Lightly grease the griddle with butter and add batter to make 3-4 inch pancakes.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on each side, flipping once.