Supermom Breakfast Quiche
Be a healthy food ninja! Make the night before and serve in the morning to your unsuspecting wee ones.
- Store brand biscuits in a tube (NOT Grands!! they rise and cause a HUGE mess)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- Breakfast meat
- 4 oz shredded cheese (half a block)
- Green pepper, chopped
- Tomato and /or boiled potato, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to biscuit manufacturers directions. Grease muffin pan lightly with Pam and form dough bowls in each cup.
- Whisk eggs and milk. Then add cooked breakfast meat, cheese, peppers, tomato and/or potatoes and salt and pepper.
- Use a ladle to fill dough bowls 1/3 of the way. Using a ladle ensures that one cup isn't all egg and another all the veggies and meat.
- Bake according to directions on package. Occasionally with some brands they need another 5 minutes. They're done when the egg mixture doesn't wobble and the biscuit is golden brown.
- If you make these the night before just pop in the oven for a few minutes and kids can enjoy a healthy breakfast from their sneaky mom!
- You can use cupcake liners for on the go but I think they're more hassle than they're worth. Recipe can exclude meat for vegetarians.