Easy Breezy Cheesy Eggs
A "frittata" sounds totally exotic and fancy, but it's actually the fastest way to make a crustless quiche. Which means you can sleep in and still have breakfast on the table!
- 9 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary (optional)
- Move the top oven rack to about 8-inches from the broiler. Preheat broiler.
- Beat together the the eggs, milk and salt in a large bowl until frothy.
- Heat a nonstick, ovenproof 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, occasionally lifting with a spatula to allow the uncooked portions to run underneath. The eggs should be almost (but not completely) set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary (if using) and broil 8 inches from the heat for about 4 minutes until the eggs are completely set and the cheese is melted and bubbly.