Chicken Mini Pies
- ½ cup diced rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup prepared fig jam or apricot preserves
- 15 (½-inch) cubes Brie cheese
- 1 (2.1-oz) pkg frozen pre-baked filo shells
- A few chives, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange filo shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of chicken into each filo shell, followed by a teaspoon of jam. Place a slice of Brie on top.
- Bake the filled tarts in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Place the tarts on serving platter, sprinkle with chives (if using), and serve.
- Fig jam with Brie sound too fancy? Try peach jam with Monterey jack cheese instead.