A breakfast classic goes South of the Border!
- 8 free range eggs
- ½cup organic whole milk
- ½teaspoon organic black pepper, freshly ground
- ¼teaspoon all natural sea salt
- 4 ounces thinly sliced turkey or ham, chopped
- 1 / 3 cup freshly grated organic Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in turkey or ham, cheese, and parsley.
- Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter. Serve immediately.