Spa Princess Fondue
A fon-tastic addition to your brunch!
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 / 8 teaspoon (pinch) of salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Assorted fondue "dippers" (strawberries, sliced bananas, fresh pineapple spears, pound cake cubes, cookies, meringues, large marshmallows, pretzels)
- Combine milk and raspberry jam in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat and whisk to 1 minute to blend and warm ingredients.
- Add cream cheese and salt. Stir to blend and cook one more minute.
- Add white chocolate chips. Mixture will clump at first but as the chocolate chips begin to melt, it will become creamy and shiny.
- Remove from heat at this point and transfer fondue to a ceramic fondue pot and keep warm over a fondue burner. Serve with assorted "dippers."