Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
All the flavor of the classic chicken cordon bleu in half the time!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup oil (your choice)
- 8 oz swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 oz ham, cubed
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg and 1/2 c. milk together until combined. Stir in the chicken chunks to coat, then drain and coat in bread crumbs. Heat oil in large skillet for frying. Fry chicken on skillet until golden brown on all sides, then remove and drain on paper towels.
- Place chicken cubes in a glass baking dish along with swiss cheese and ham. Stir together the soup with 1 cup milk and pour over the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly- approx. 30 min.
- Add in your favorite cooked vegetables after baking for added flavor(asparagus is really good with it).