Everything kids like in one! Mashed potatoes, cheese...and that hides all the meat and veggies!
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peas
- 1 can carrotts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 bowls of the country crock 5 minutes mashed potatoes or make your own
- 1 bag shredded mixed cheeses
- 20 oz of brown gravy
- Brown ground beef in a pot on med-high heat. Drain.
- Add gravy and veggies. Stir and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour the gravy, meat, and veggies into a casserole dish and then cover the top with the mashed potatoes
- Sprinkle the cheese all over the top. Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, mix it up on the plate, and enjoy!
- You can use ground turkey if you like and substitute any veggies for ones that your child likes.