Lasagna that you cook in the skillet...Just as good as oven lasagna but a lot faster.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar spagetti sauce
- 3 cups egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz cottage or ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef in skillet, then drain. Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Pour half the jar of sauce over the beef on medium heat.
- Spread with cottage cheese.
- Then add noodles.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the noodles and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.