Tater Tot Casserole
Family recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegatables (or your choice of veggies)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Defrost veggies(unless you are using canned veggies).
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- Mix ground beef, veggies and cream of mushroom soup together in casserole dish.
- Lay tater tots on top of mixture in a single layer and bake until tater tots are done.
- This can be made using chicken and rice instead of beef and veggies.