It's quick and easy, and the kiddos love making them cause they can get their hands messy and gooey!!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups of goldfish (crushed) (kids love this part)
- 2/3 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425* F. Line a 15x10x1 in baking pan with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place crushed goldfish in shallow dish. Place ranch in a second dish. Dip chicken into dressing, allowing axcess to drip off; dip into goldfish to coat. Arrange chicken in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until chicken is no longer pink. If desired serve with additional ranch.
- I place the goldfish in a ziplock bag and let the kids use the rolling pin on it.