Mediterranean Chicken Tenders
Protein- and calcium-packed, these nuggets are no processed fingers, and they're great for your Mini's budding fingers and toes.
- 3 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 ½ cups Mrs. Dash marinade, lemon herb peppercorn flavor
- Drizzling Sauce:
- ⅔ cup Mrs. Dash marinade, lemon herb peppercorn flavor
- ⅔ cup tahini (sesame butter)
- ⅔ cup water
- Place chicken and marinade in a large resealable bag and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Combine sauce ingredients in blender and liquefy.
- Preheat nonstick griddle or grill pan on medium-high so that meat will sizzle when it touches the surface; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Fry chicken tenders for 2 minutes on each side; remove to serving platter.
- When all chicken has been cooked, drizzle sauce over the top.
- Serve with brown rice or whole-grain crusty bread.