Country Italian Chicken & Potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken legs and thighs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken with garlic, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add potatoes and green pepper to skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.