Super Simple Chicken Parmesan
Get parmalicious tonight!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 egg
- Spices (whatever you have: italian seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, oregano)
- splash of milk
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups jarred pasta sauce
- ½ cup grated mozzerella or italian cheese
- Beat egg with spices and milk.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Over medium heat, fry chicken breasts until done.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and grated parmesan to taste. Dry with a paper towel.
- Transfer chicken into an oven-safe dish. Cover with pasta sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until warm and bubbly.