Easy Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken and Spagetti in a great sauce topped with cheese.
- 1 lb cooked and drained whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 chicken breasts, baked and cubed
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2¼ cups water
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Put cooked spaghetti into a 9X13-inch baking dish.
- Place the cooked chicken on top of the spaghetti.
- In a medium saucepan heat together the soup, water, butter and bouillon. Bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce mixture over pasta and chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese according to taste and press down a bit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.