Cookies and Cream Dessert
Cookies and cream is the ultimate dessert. The whole family will enjoy this recipe that is simple enough for kids to make.
- 2 packages chocolate chip cookies (or whatever is your favorite)
- 2 tubs Cool Whip
- Toppings such as toasted pecans, nuts, sprinkles and caramel sauce
- Fill a regular size bowl half full with milk.
- Dip cookies one at a time into milk, then place in casserole dish in rows. I usually place about 4-5 cookies in a row to make three rows in each layer. Next, break cookies into small pieces to fill in any gaps.
- Top the cookie layer with a layer of Cool Whip. Continue to alternate layers of cookies with layers of Cool Whip until all of the cookies have been used. End with a layer of Cool Whip. Top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
- This dessert is best served after 24 hr. refrigeration. Also, try experimenting with other cookie flavors.