Pork Chop on a Cracker
Pork chops and crackers? Hmm... how does that go together?
- Pork chops
- Ritz crackers
- 1-2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and clean and prep your pork chops.
- Get two separate bowls — one for the crackers and one for the eggs.
- Beat the eggs.
- Crush the crackers.
- Dip pork chops in egg and then in the crackers, coating both sides.
- Lay the chops on a cookie sheet (covered in foil) 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake about 35 minutes. The crackers should be browned.
- Cook up some rice or potatoes and a good veggie and bone appetite!