We're talking dinner, not the rocker. (But feel free to hum "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" while you cook.)
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs or Panko crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, reserving ½ cup ketchup.
- Spread into an 8½ x 4½-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining ketchup on top.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 to 1¼ hours, until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.