Wrap up deliciousness in a phyllo pastry!
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach or broccoli
- 2-3 cups Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- Cooked chicken, chopped
- Phyllo dough
- Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine spinach or broccoli, cheese, onion and chicken. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet and lay one layer of phyllo dough on baking sheet. Brush with butter and top it with another sheet. Continue to butter and stack the individual layers of phyllo until it is 6-layers thick.
- Place filling on phyllo and fold to make a rectangle. Seal edges.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling to make a few wraps.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.