Pistachio Pudding Parfaits
Double servings of pistachios (they're in the pudding and chopped on top) plus double-decker pudding equals a doubly delish dessert. If the kids can't finish theirs, don't argue with getting a double serving for yourself!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz) tub Cool Whip
- 2 packages pistachio instant pudding, made according to package directions
- Pistachios, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip.
- In parfait dishes, make a layer of the cream cheese mixture and top it with a layer of the pistachio pudding.
- Chill 2 hours and sprinkle with pistachios before serving.