Rum Baby Back Ribs
Get your ribs sauced - ooh, baby!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup dark rum
- ½ cup Kraft chili sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2-4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- Stir together all ingredients except ribs until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Cut ribs into pieces with 3-4 bones each. Boil in a large pot of water for about 20 minutes. As they are boiling remove the crud that floats to the top. After 20 minutes rinse them in cool water and then allow them to cool a bit.
- Combine ribs and marinade in a large zip-top bag. Remove all air from bag and allow ribs to marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour ribs with sauce into a disposable baking pan and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, moving the ribs around to make sure that all parts get baking time in the sauce.