Slow Cooker Paprika Chicken
This new-fashioned paprikash tastes great over buttered egg noodles!
- 2 cups frozen chopped onions
- 1 (8-oz) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 (8-oz) container reduced-fat sour cream
- In the bottom of a 3&12;-quart or larger slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the chicken and sour cream, stirring well to mix.
- Add the chicken, stirring gently to coat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.