Cow Pie Cookies
They look like cow poop but they taste great. And they're a little healthy (I mean, they have oatmeal in them)!
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 2¼ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Keep stirring until the peanut butter melts.
- Next, add oatmeal.
- Then place a heaping tablespoon of the dough onto waxed paper. Let cool for a few hours.
- After they cool, eat those pies up!