April Fools' Day Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets for dessert? That's crazy talk! But your kids will be in for a super-sweet surprise—perfect for April Fools'!
- 8 Round sandwich cookies, any flavor (like Oreo)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 small ziplock bag
- Seedless strawberry jam
- Pour cornflakes into a ziplock bag. Use a rolling pin or glass to crush them into fine crumbs.
- Stir powdered sugar into peanut butter. If peanut butter is too stiff, soften in the microwave for 5 seconds.
- Cover cookies with peanut butter
- Put peanut-butter covered cookies into the ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- Remove "chicken nuggets" from bag and serve with strawberry jam "ketchup" for dipping.