Three Sisters Homemade Ice Cream
It wouldn't be National Ice Cream Month without this delicious homemade ice cream recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 small can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2-3 cans evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Milk to fill freezer can until full
- Beat eggs.
- Mix all ingredients except milk and put into freezer can.
- Add milk to fill freezer can 2/3 full.
- Pack ice cream maker with ice and salt according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Run maker according to manufacturer's directions until ice cream is done.
- No need for toppings! All the deliciousness you could ever want is already mixed into the ice cream!