Our kids have never met a pizza they didn't like. Well, okay, that goat cheese & artichoke number didn't fly, but this one's a guaranteed winner. (Honestly, with peanut butter, coconut and chocolate as options, we'd take a pass on the goat cheese, too.)
- 4 whole wheat pita breads
- Chopped pecans
- Banana slices
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate ice cream topping
- Peanut Butter
- Place pita breads on a baking sheet and broil in the oven 1-2 minutes on each side. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Place pecans, banana slices and coconut in individual bowls. These will be your pizza toppings.
- Spread a layer of chocolate followed by a layer of peanut butter on each pita bread.
- Allow your kids make their own "pizzas" using the toppings.
- If you wanna be really fancy, toast the coconut and pecans by roasting them in the oven at 350 degrees. It will take about 2-4 minutes for the coconut and 5-7 minutes for the pecans.