Caramel Apple Salad
This caramel apple salad gives you all the flavor of caramel apples... without the sticks!
- 8-ounce tub of whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 3 cups diced apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Put whipped topping, butterscotch pudding and pineapple in a bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add walnuts and apples.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Change it up by swapping peanuts or almonds for the walnuts. Or, make it decadent by mixing in crushed toffee bars, like Heath Bars.