Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream Sundaes
Nutella + ice cream? Gasp, swoon!
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, like Nutella
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk, plus more if desired
- ½ gallon fudge swirl ice cream, divided
- chopped nuts, optional
- canned whipped cream, optional
- maraschino cherries with stems, optional
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the chocolate hazelnut spread with the milk, stirring well to mix until smooth.
- Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Into 4 individual ice cream bowls, place a generous scoop of ice cream.
- Spoon desired amount of chocolate hazelnut sauce over each portion. Refreeze the remaining ice cream and refrigerate leftover sauce in an airtight container.
- Serve with nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry on top, if desired.