Chocolate Pudding Pops
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- Low fat or skim milk
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions (you may want to add a little extra milk if the pudding is too thick).
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely frozen, about 4 hours.
- Not chocolatey enough? Make the pudding mix with chocolate milk for extra fudgey pops.
- Try fun mix-ins like chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Mix it up with different pudding flavors like butterscotch or vanilla.