This recipe makes two pies. Serve one tonight, and save one for a taste of sunshine on a cloudy day.
- 1 (½-gallon) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (12-oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crusts
- In a large mixing bowl, add ice cream and orange juice concentrate, stirring well with a wire whisk to thoroughly mix.
- Pour half of mixture into each prepared pie crust. Cover each with its plastic cover, seal, and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.