Yummy Tummy Bread Pudding
Try this warm and inviting dessert!
- 2 cups heavy cream plus 1 cup of heavy cream (on the side), if you want to make whipped cream
- 3/4 loaf of stale bread of your choosing (I used 7-grain bread)
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter for bread plus another 4 tablespoons of melted butter for the dry products
- 3 small apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take your bread and cut it into small squares.
- In a baking dish, add your wet ingredients, cream, eggs, and 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add bread to wet ingredients and mix until all bread is evenly coated.
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients, cinnamon, sugar, raisins, apples. Mix until evenly coated, then add 4 tablespoons of melted butter and mix again.
- Add raisins and apples to bread and mix thoroughly.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- To make whipped cream: use 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and beat until it turns into whipped cream. Easiest if you use an electronic mixer.