Dessert Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Chocolate covered peanut butter balls.
- 28 oz. Chunky peanut butter
- 1 stick margarine room temp.
- 1 lb. box(4 cups) powdered sugar
- 4 cups Rice krispies
- 3-12 oz. pkgs. choc chips milk choc or semi sweet
- 1/2 bar paraffin wax grated
- Mix the peanut butter, margarine, powdered sugar, and rice krispies.
- Melt choc chips with wax in a double boiler or a pot with a glass bowl on top
- Roll up peanut mixture into 1 inch balls roll in the choc and place on waxed paper. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours to harden