Easy Frozen Yogurt Bars
Kids want ice cream but you don't like all the sugar! These are easy enough for kids to make!
- Yogurt (any flavor, brand, etc)
- Fresh fruit, frozen fruit, or fruit juice (if desired, any flavor )
- Sugar or Sugar Substitute (if desired)
- Popsicle tray (found at most grocery stores) OR ice cube tray
- Pour yogurt, milk, sugar* and fruit* (*if desired*) into a blender. Measurements don't matter as long as it's thin enough to pour.
- Blend until smooth and thin enough to pour. Add more milk if it's too thick.
- If there are seeds from the fruit, you can run the mixture through a fine strainer if desired.
- Pour mixture into popsicle forms or ice cube trays.
- Chill until solid, about 2 hours, and enjoy!
- This is a great way to control just how much, or little sugar your child gets. You look like a hero giving them goodies and the fruit makes it so naturally sweet they'll never know it's sugar free!