Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
This easy yet elegant dessert is great for a gathering or a single-serving indulgence!
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Vanilla wafers
- 2-inch aluminum mini baking cups
- Cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each mini aluminum baking cup. (The bottom of the cups should be the same size as the wafers.)
- Spoon approximately 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over each wafer.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and top each with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!