Pound Cake With Raspberry Cream
Fancify store-bought pound cake with a dreamy raspberry cream.
- 1 (10.75-oz) prepared pound cake, defrosted if frozen
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen raspberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (8-oz) carton whipping cream
- Slice pound cake and place pieces on individual serving plates.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, defrost raspberries for about 1-2 minutes on high. Pour raspberries and their juice, plus the sugar, into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds, or until pureed.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream until light and fluffy.
- Stir the raspberry puree into the whipped cream, stirring gently, and top each piece of pound cake with a large dollop of raspberry cream mixture.